Join 25,000 experts at AIWW Conference 30 October to 3 November in Amsterdam! SenZ2 will participate and present it’s Wireless Level Radar in the case session “Smart City & Water resiliency” on Tuesday 31st of October. This session will be held right after the morning break at 11:00 AM, don’t miss it and join us in the discussion. The session will start with an invited contribution keynote by AMS PI, Prof. Carlo Ratti; from MIT Sensible Cities Lab.
Other case presenters are:
- Royal HaskoningDHV, The Netherlands Effectively combining sensor data and domain expertise for advanced control of waste water treatment: the Soreq Western Jerusalem plant.
- Floodline Consulting, United Kingdom Improve Understanding & Mitigation of Flood Risks by Leveraging Best in Class Smart City Infrastructure
- HydroLogic, The Netherlands HydroNET Water Control Room
- KWR Watercycle Research Institute, The Netherlands A comprehensive approach to sensor network valorization
- Royal HaskoningDHV, The Netherlands Smart City Solutions
Check the full program at http://internationalwaterweek.com/uploads/2017/09/aiww-brochure-sept2017.pdf
Download the SenZ2 contribution to the AIWW Proceedings: